Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Chicken Fried Rice

 Dinner Tonight was quick, easy, and tasty! The best part was that no Chinese restaurant was involved!
This recipe is a new favorite in our house. It can be used as a side dish or like tonight we made it our entire meal.
The secret to this dish is the seasoning mix. One day I would like to make my own, but for now and for those of you who like to keep things simple, a mix it is.
 I found this one for 0.70 at Walmart and I really like the taste.
Without further ado, the ingredients
Chicken- I used 2 chicken breasts cut up into bite size pieces
Rice- 2 cups
Carrots- chopped
Peas
Green Onions- chopped
2-3 eggs- scrambled
seasoning
soy sauce

Cook rice and set aside. Brown chicken and scramble eggs.
In a skillet heat oil and brown the carrots and green onions
Add rice, chicken, and eggs.
Stir in seasoning and 2 tsp soy sauce
add in peas and any other veggies.
Serve hot and enjoy!
( chopsticks optional!)


Go ahead and add this recipe to your pinboard !
You    can follow me on Pinterest , here!
Linking up today with Joyful Homemaking for Think Tank Thursday  

1 comment:

  1. I love chicken fried rice, and this looks really good!

    ReplyDelete