Monday, May 6, 2013

My grocery deals this week



There were some awesome deal going on last week, especially on produce!
Here's a peek at my loot for the week.
 
Watermelon
2 avocados
10lb bag of potatoes
green onions
3 lbs apples
5 lbs bananas
2 lbs grapes
2 packages strawberries
tomatos
5 lb frozen chicken
32 oz turkey lunchmeat
3 packages tortillas
3 42 oz bags of cereal
granola bars
corn
gallon milk
2 loaves bread
12 pack Dr Pepper
peanut butter
12 count paper towels
12 count toilet paper
 
 
Total cost would have been $111.74
My cost with price-matching ( and a coupon for milk and lunchmeat ) came to
$69.09!!!
That is 40% savings my friends! I can't tell you how excited I was when I left the store. ( and so were the people behind me, when they saw how much I saved! )
If you are interested in saving up to 30-50% on your groceries leave me a comment with your questions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment