Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Price Match List ( Sample)


 New ads just came out today ( and last night) and I just finished making a new price match list for dates May 8-14. Below is a sample price list from last week. If you are interested in this weeks price list just let me know and I can get it to you.
If this list looks awesome, but you have no idea how to use it, I CAN HELP!!

Last week I started doing one on one shopping trips to show you the ropes of pricematching. Last week my girl was able to save $25.00 or 33%!!!!!
I would be happy to accompany you on your shopping trip or have you tag along on one of mine. Just contact me for details!!

With my list last week I was able to save $45.oo or 40% on my shopping trip.
WITHOUT CLIPPING A SINGLE COUPON!!!
Now, isn't it time you started saving too???





1 comment:


  1. kitchen prices Your kitchen is more than simply a place to prepare meals; it is the essence of your home and an investment in your lifestyle. Whether you are looking to create a bold and punchy contrast or an understated look to coordinate with your surroundings, our team at Kitchen Essence ensure that the result reflects the character of the owner and the home.

    ReplyDelete