Friday, May 17, 2013

Frugal Finds Friday!

Welcome to the first installment of
 

Today I had a fabulous day out being all thrifty and such and got some really great finds today.
One of my favorite places is Kid to Kid. In case you don't know, they are a store that buys and sells gently used kids clothing. The best part is, the give you cash or store credit on the spot!
Today I was able to trade in a bunch of pants and some sweaters that my little boy had outgrown and I got some fabulous store credit. With that I was able to get my little boy new swimsuit trunks and my little girl SIX {6} new outfits and a fancy little bow.
 After my store credit all I owed was $10 more dollars. Pretty fabulous right! 10 bucks for all that!
While I was there they had just got in a light pink double jogging stroller. It was a bit dirty ( light pink is a color that will show dirt easily) and they were trying to get it clean while I was there.
They priced it very low because it wasn't very clean.
As I was leaving they had just priced it at $79.99!!!
I almost turned around and bought it right then and there since I have been in the market for a double stroller.
Instead I took a picture and sent it to my husband to get his opinion, and left.
I'm so glad I didn't impulse buy, because I went home and jumped onto trusty KSL.com to view their classifieds to make sure I was getting the best deal possible.
3 pages in and I found a grey and yellow ( much better colors ) double jogger just 10 minutes from me.
The best part.....
It was priced twenty dollars lower at just $60.00!!!
I decided the shopping gods were being very generous to me today and I jumped on that deal!

My Fabulous Finds!
 
 
I'd say that my Frugal Finds this Friday were quite successful.
Do you have any frugal finds or shopping tips? I'd love to hear 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment